skip to content

Information for International Doctoral Students

To enroll after the admission to doctoral studies by the doctoral board you will have to submit further documents at the International Office of the University of Cologne:

  • Certified copies of your diploma and the German or English translation (Secondary school-leaving certificate, Bachelor AND Master degree with Transcripts of Records). Accepted are only authentified translations into German, English or French.
  • Proof of health insurance from a statutory health insurance company (if under 30 years of age).